Sunday, September 6, 2015

BROWNIE WITH A TWIST

Recipe: Cocoa Brownies 

                                       

I was sitting and wondering on how to get this post started. I was having quite a starting trouble and that too with a target time given to me by my sleeping son. It had started to get me off mood and I had almost decided to just type in the recipe when it dawned on me that I was going to post my 98th recipe ... just 2 more to scoring century..yipee!!  
And another milestone... Kitchen Magic is turning 4 this November !!
So, I guess this very chocolatey and delish brownie was indeed a good choice for the post.

Theres so much that I want to blabber but cutting it all short since my sonny would be up any time now .
Really don't know why but he's been waking up quite cranky after his afternoon nap these days. He was always a happy baby after a nap..... 

                                
             
Thats my little brownie thief :)

Anyways, Brownies are always a favourite at my home and I enjoy playing around with recipes for the same. 
Though I have tried many different  brownie recipes this is just the 2nd one that I am posting and coincidently both are made of cocoa. As we all know, traditional brownies are made from cooking chocolate but I don't always keep a stock of them and sometimes when a sudden brownie pang strikes in ... both these recipes are quite handy.
This recipe is very decadent as compared to the low-fat brownies that I have previously posted.
And I feel,  I am more partial to this one as I found the texture and taste quite amazing. 


                                         



COCOA BROWNIES
(Adapted from Piece of Cake)

I have used exactly the same recipe without any alterations.
Please go here for the recipe.
These are absolutely to die for!!


No comments:

Post a Comment