Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Baking more Cookies

Recipe: Crispy Oatmeal Cookies(Adapted from Joy of Baking)
             

If you had been reading my older posts, you would be aware of my cookie crazy daughter and hubby. So baking cookies are always a joy for me.
It's certainly a wonderful feeling to watch your loved ones devour on the food you make in complete relish. Well, these cookies were made quite some time back, but couldn't put them up due to many other hold ups.



And yes, as always these cookies too didn't last long enough and I had to literally hide some so that I could pack them up in my little girl's snack box.
You know that's my other big motive behind baking cookies, with these,I can be sure that she is going to come back with an empty lunch box :)


This recipe comes from joy of baking and I found it interesting because it had loads of oats and rice crispies packed into it, making the cookies healthy and yummy all at once.


I have followed the exact recipe that Stephanie has provided, so didn't want to retype the whole thing all over. You can find the recipe here.

7 comments:

  1. I'd like to invite you to join our site www.erecipe.com . I really enjoy your blog and recipes and I think the over 8,000 unique daily visitors to eRecipe will too.
    By joining eRecipe, we will provide the Nutrition Facts for every recipe you post in which you could customize and add to your blog. Viewers need and love to know the nutritional facts. Its a free service that we offer to blogs and recipes we really love. It looks professional and your members will love it.
    Simply visit www.erecipe.com or contact me at michelle@erecipe.com. We look forward having you in our network!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time on your blog.you a gr8 collection of recipes...and delicious cookies... looking forward for more recipes... do visit my blog too

    New Post : Special Pineapple Pachadi
    http://abowlofcurry.blogspot.in/2014/05/special-pineapple-pachadi.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love joy of baking site,yummy cookies :)

    ReplyDelete