Happy Vishu everybody!!
I know my greeting comes a day late but I was too engaged with my Vishu preps and guests to make a post yesterday ….. J
These are the pics of my Vishu Kani or the first thing that we open our eyes to as soon as we wake up.
I also received a pleasant Kayineetam (or gift) this Vishu. It’s a lovely award from my blogger friend Reshmi of Noel collections. Thank you so much Reshmi for this sunny award.
Now there are a few rules and criteria to be followed for this award, i.e., create a post with the following details:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this Sunshine Award and link them back
- Then tell something about you
- Spread the joy by nominating your fellow bloggers and friends, it is a way of appreciation
- Finally convey the bloggers about the nomination.
So here is something about me:
- I am a Classical dancer trained in Bharatnatyam, Mohiniyatam and Kuchipudi (Indian Classical dance forms).
- I enjoy journeys and long drives.
- I am still a mommy’s girl J .
- Blue and Black are favourite colours.
- I can enjoy all types of food but can be slightly sensitive to seafood dishes.
- I love chocolates.
- I am a tea addict.
I am pleased to pass this award on to:
Sarah of Spoonfulofdelight
Prathibha of Cook-ezee
Namitha of Collaborative Curry and
Swapna of Swapna’s Cuisine
Do pass this on and Have a Great Day!!!