Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Vishu Kani and an Award


Happy Vishu everybody!!
I know my greeting comes a day late but I was too engaged with my Vishu preps and guests to make a post yesterday  ….. J
These are the pics of my Vishu Kani or the first thing that we open our eyes to as soon as we wake up.





I also received a pleasant Kayineetam (or gift) this Vishu. It’s a lovely award from my blogger friend Reshmi of Noel collections. Thank you so much Reshmi for this sunny award.





Now there are a few rules and criteria to be followed for this award, i.e., create a post with the following details:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you for this Sunshine Award and link them back
  2. Then tell something about you
  3. Spread the joy by nominating your fellow bloggers and friends, it is a way of appreciation
  4. Finally convey the bloggers about the nomination.
 So here is something about me:
    • I am a Classical dancer trained in Bharatnatyam, Mohiniyatam and Kuchipudi (Indian Classical dance forms).
    • I enjoy journeys and long drives.
    • I am still a mommy’s girl J .
    • Blue and Black are favourite colours.
    • I can enjoy all types of food but can be slightly sensitive to seafood dishes.
    • I love chocolates.
    • I am a tea addict.
 I am pleased to pass this award on to:

Prathibha of Cook-ezee
Namitha of Collaborative Curry and

 Do pass this on and Have a Great Day!!!

10 comments:

  1. Ur Vishu kani is lovely! So..u are a dancer of such varied styles!!! Nice to know.... Congratulations on the award and thanks a lot for passing it on to me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sarah... well i used to dance well.... tried dancing again recently,gosh ended up panting like a doggy ;) hhehe...

      Delete
  2. Nice Vishu kani Misha! Congrats on the award and nice to know that you are very talented dancer :)... Thanks for passing the award to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And u have a beautiful space....I love ur dishes and ur clicks...amazing :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thnks Julie and happy Vishu 2 u too.... :)

      Delete
  4. Nice Vishu Kani Misha, nice to know much more about you. Congrats on u award and thanks for passing it n to me :-) Belated Vishu wishes !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u prabitha.... and a belated vishu wishes 4 u too

      Delete